- *** Equipment Hire ***
- *** NEW PRODUCTS ***
- Cable, Antenna and Spectrum Analyzers
- CD, PMD and OSA
- Cybercrime Security
- Design Service
- Fibre Connectors
- FTTP Fibre To The Premises
- Monitoring Systems
- Network Testing
- Optical Fault Locators
- Optical Meters
- Optical Sources
- Optical Visual Fault Locators
- RF Power Meters and Signal Generators
- SDH, SONET, GigE and Digital Test
- Strippers and Cleavers
- Telepresence Robot
- Vector Network Analysers
- Wireless, WLAN and Radio Testers
We provide training in fibre optics testing, splicing and general fibre optic technologies. We have courses suitable for singlemode telecom applications and multimode datacomm applications including a course in understanding datacommunications. If you need a more specific course covering a particular area of expertise we can develop or tailor courses to suit your needs.
Click here to see our current ready-made trainings.
Click here below training taster materials.
If you need any help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com
Site Master Training
If you are involved with RF & Microwave installations then you will be interested in Site Master training courses. Contact 01389 800020 for full details.
What our course covers:
The Easiest,quickest way for Site Master users to become proficient in line sweeping.
This Course is ideal for technicians & engineers who wish to:
- Learn how to test & monitor antenna systems in order to resolve transmission line faults.
- Refresh their line sweeping skills & explore new ways to apply them.
The Anritsu Site Master Line Sweep Training Course is an intensive two-day instructor led training course that focuses on the fundamentals of line sweeping. Taught through a combination of lectures & lab sessions this training course will provide you with a sound understanding of line sweeping. In just two days you will learn how to identify, locate, document & resolve cable & antenna system faults, to ensure that proper operation of these systems is maintained.
The Site Master Line Sweep Training Course offers:
- The opportunity to make more efficient use of field based technicians who install transmission equipment,by equipping them with the technical skills to carry out line sweeping.
- An excellent grounding in RF basics
- Increased confidence in carrying out line sweeping & transmitter testing
- The opportunity to gain the Anritsu Certificate of Site Master Proficiency.
Topics covered by the course include:
- How to set up a proper line sweep
- What effects do cable length cable type & system components have on line sweeps
- The effects of sweep rates & frequencies.
The course will conclude with an afternoon of assessment, consisting of both practical & written (mostly multiple choice) examinations, to evaluate the delegate's understanding of the various subjects covered by the course. On successful completion of these exams, the delegate will be awarded the Anritsu Certificate of Site Master Proficiency.